Fall Archery League Schedule
This league is not for everybody. It is straight headups shooting of vegas targets. Lancaster scoring. No handicaps. Not sure if there will be a Vegas shoot or Lancaster shoot this year but this is great way to warm up and work out your issues for it.
League Format: This fall league will be 8-weeks long. It will be a "450-Vegas" with Lancaster scoring. Space is limited. The league start at 6:30 p.m.
Start Date: October 1st through November 19th, 2020 on Thursday's
Cost: The league is $10/week. See league rules below for complete details.
Sign up Now! Please call 440.632.8007 or stop in today or signup online at our league registration form.
- League Fees:
- Normal Leagues: $10/person/week
- Archers can choose between a single spot or multi-face target face.
- All arrows can be shot in a single target, in each individual spots on a target face or any combination of target faces.
- There will be 2 official practice ends before scoring starts.
- Scoring will be done individually by physical scorecard (provided). Arrow line calls are made by the majority of the group. A judge may be called to score.
- Do not touch any arrow or target face until the scores have been called & recorded accurately.
- In the event of a bounce out, the arrow is to be reshot no exceptions.
- Archers will be able to make up a missed week anytime, please let the store manager know about this to hand you a score card and charge accordingly.
- All missed weekly scores need to be made up by the final night of shooting.
- League winner's names will be added to a new bragging board. Only 1st and 2nd place will be added to the board.
- If two (or more shooters) are tied at the end, there will be a one end shoot-off counting only X's. Ends will be shoot until a winner is established.