Spring Archery League Schedule
Indoor shooting like this is a great way to work out your shooting kinks and problems, and to get prepared for the upcoming tournament season. We have an all new indoor range in a great space that has perfect lighting. This is the ideal type of shooting to improve your form for outdoor season or to just have fun with your friends. This league is open to adults and kids.
League Format: This spring league will be 8-weeks long. It will be a mix "Five Spot" and "450-Vegas". Space is limited. The league start at 6:30 p.m.
Start Date: Has been postponed until the current crisis has been resolved.
Cost: The league is $10/week. See league rules below for complete details.
Sign up Now! Please call 440.632.8007 or stop in today or signup online at our league registration form.
- League Fees:
- Team Leagues: $15/person/week; $5 of which will go into the pot for the winning teams.
- Normal Leagues: $10/person/week
- First two weeks will establish handicap.
- First official scoring week will be the 3rd week.
- Archers can choose between a single spot or multi-face target face.
- All arrows can be shot in a single target, in each individual spots on a target face or any combination of target faces.
- There will be 2 official practice ends before scoring starts.
- Scoring will be done individually by physical scorecard (provided). Arrow line calls are made by the majority of the group. A judge may be called to score.
- Do not touch any arrow or target face until the scores have been called & recorded accurately.
- In the event of a bounce out, the arrow is to be reshot no exceptions.
- Archers will be able to make up a missed week anytime, please let the store manager know about this to hand you a score card and charge accordingly.
- All missed weekly scores need to be made up by the final night of shooting.
- League winner's names will be added to a new bragging board. Only 1st and 2nd place will be added to the board.
- If two (or more shooters) are tied at the end, there will be a one end shoot-off counting only X's. Ends will be shoot until a winner is established.